Another day in the studio today, my first attempts at long needle were not so successful but we've discovered that Mandish is a total natural and she is already working on some beautiful techniques.

After the studio today we visited a temple and were fortunate enough to see it in full swing. Lots of beautiful music and a really incredible energy.


I'm finding it really difficult to put into words so much of what I am experiencing in India so far but I can tell you how I feel about the monkeys. They are menacing, like the Wheelers from Return to Oz, none of the girls get the reference but if you watch this you'll see what I mean. It's the stuff of nightmares (for me anyway) and we've begun stomping through the markets to get to the studio and today we even started taking big sticks in case any of them get too close. Ironically we're the ones that are living in cages.

2 comments:

  1. enjoying your photos. how lomg is the long needle?

    ReplyDelete