I've had a minor bought of gastro overnight, delightful! A few girls have come down with it quite badly so I appear to have got of lightly considering. I made the call to take the day off from the studio, it feels a shame to miss out but I've been feeling so ordinary that I thought it best to rest up and be ready for it all tomorrow.

I took the opportunity today to take a few photos of the ashram we are staying in. Robyn who is our hostess with the mostest is looking after us so beautifully, it's quite an incredible experience. When we arrived a few days ago and were being shown around she mentioned that George Harrison stayed in one of the rooms and recorded some stuff while he was here. I think Robyn found it hilarious that I was so impressed and in hindsight I can see why, coming all this way to India there is far more to be impressed and inspired by.

Vrindarvan is quite incredible in a number of ways, it's like stepping back in time. What I'm finding the most confronting is the smells, both good and bad. 40 degree heat and open sewers take awhile to adjust to.

No comments:

Post a Comment